Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to residents in Ireland, excluding employees of Maxi Zoo Ireland and their families. Any entrant who fails to comply with the entry instructions set out in these Terms and Conditions will be automatically disqualified from the Competition.
- The competition prize refers to a €200 Maxi Zoo voucher donated to the user’s preferred charity which the winner / charity can collect from their Maxi Zoo local store and a €50 Maxi Zoo voucher for the user.
- To enter, contestants must post a picture of their pet in the app provided.. The best picture will be chosen at the voting phase via our app and voting will be public.
- Please note: When selecting your photo, please ensure that your pet is pictured in a natural setting under appropriate conditions. (No humanization of pets, i.e. no human-like clothing/accessories on pets)
- Your nominated animal charity must be a registered charity! Please check with the charity beforehand.
Anyone who has won a prize on an online Maxi Zoo competition within the last six months valued at €100 or more shall not be eligible to enter the competition, nor shall any member of such person’s family nor members of the same household (including, but not limited to, extended family members).
During the voting phase, Facebook Users can only vote once. The picture with the most votes will win.
Stage 1 (nomination) runs from 03.08.2017 to 10.08.2017 and stage 2 (voting) runs from 11.08.2017 to 18.08.2017
The winners of the competition will be announced on the Maxi Zoo Ireland official Facebook page, as well as per email on 19.08.2017. If the winners do not claim their prize by 31.08.2017, 1PM, Maxi Zoo Ireland will have the right to choose other winners.
Maxi Zoo reserves the right to end this competition at any time at its discretion.